You will be involved in the development of applied geophysical software, see our website radexpro dot com for details. The software is developed since 1992 and the licenses are sold world-wide.
Your responsibilities will include development of UI, dialogs with automated parameters, data processing modules.
You will be expected to follow corporate code style.
- Solid knowledge of C++, STL, good understanding of OOP, MS Visual C++
- Experience with Qt (QWidgets)
- Good technical English
- Fluent English or/and Russian for confident communication
Additionally welcomed (but not required):
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Geophysical/seismic processing experience or background
- Good Russian would be a benefit
- 20 business days of paid annual leave
- Full time but flexible working hours
- Remote/In-office hybrid work (but you must be located in Georgia most of the time)
- Probational period of 3 months